Charity name: Sufi Meditation Centers Society
Mailing Add: 3660 E Hastins V5K 2A9
SMC Info Line 604-558-4455
About SMC Naqshbandia Center
SMC , a Path To Divine Healing . Inspired by our calling, we aim:
Raise awareness of Classical Islam, Islamic Sufi Meditation workshops, community services fundraising events , music and cultural events , sufi arts and crafts workshops, interfaith programs lectures and seminars
- to promote a cross-cultural spiritual experience
- to help people to grow and learn through healing and meditation Sufi workshops
- Open Daily for a Spirtual Experience
- Daily Classes on self awareness
- Daily personal and family counseling session all free
- Spiritual Bookstore open to the public
- Monthly Feed the less privilege @ Hastings and Gore 480 meals prepared and served for free .
- to increase awareness about the spiritual and universal aspect of Classical Islam
The Naqshbandi Sufi Way is one of the most distinguished and respected schools of esoteric spirituality in the world. Led by the Masters of the “Golden Chain”, a 1500 year-old spiritual lineage carrying the secret knowledge of the prophets and saints, the Naqshbandi Sufi Way remains one of the few authentic mystical traditions that still maintains a living link with its ancient past. It consists in keeping awareness of the Presence of God, Almighty and Exalted, on the way to unveiling and complete experience of the Divine Presence. It is the Way of sanctifying the self by means of the most difficult struggle, the struggle against the self.
Under The Authority of Shaykh Sayed Nurjan Mirahmadi
Sufi Meditation Center - SMC - All Rights Reserved
As-Sayed Nurjan MirAhmadi met his destined spiritual mentor, Shaykh Hisham, in the mid-1990s. For the next 15 years, he underwent rigorous Islamic and Spiritual training and helped establish a number of spiritual organizations and relief programs with Shaykh Hisham.
AS of 2007 his efforts have been directed to the Vancouver Sufi Community , to teach the traditional practices of Islam. Shaykh As-Sayed Nurjan is author of The Healing Power of Sufi Meditation and a founder of Naqshbandi Vancouver’s Center.
@ 3660 E Hastings / Boundary Vancouver V5K 2A9 6 Days per week